The good thing about dip powder nails is that you can apply them even at home. There are many dip powder nails kits available in the market,
and they contain all the basic elements required to apply these nails. Nowadays many woman are prefer digital nail printing that help you to save your time and giving you many options of design. Visit 10printers.com/best-nail-art-printer/ to get your new digital nail printer.
You may not get the best results while applying for the first time, but with a little practice, you can create dip powder nails that will certainly make you stand out. If it is your first time applying dip powder nails, then you may have several questions racing around your mind. In this article, we will cover all the basic questions to help you make your first experience of applying dip powder nails worth the effort.
What Makes a Good Dip Powder Nail Kit?
A good dip powder nail kit contains all the essential items that are required to apply these nails. The necessary items of a dip powder nail kit include a brush, a base coat, an activator, a bonder, and a topcoat. It may contain one or more colour dip powders.
A good quality dip powder nail kit will have dip powders whose colours do not fade. They are also resistant to chip and damage. There are many dip powder nail kits available in the market, so it is important to do you research before buying. They vary based on their colour options and other features. Buy a kit that best meets your needs.
What Else Will I Need?
There are some other items that you may need while applying dip powder nails. Some kits have them, while others don’t. Examples of other required items include a nail file, a dust brush to remove the extra powder, a clipper, a buff for removing polish, nail cleaning pads, and cuticle oil. If your kit does not have them, then make sure you buy them separately.
What is the Procedure of Applying Dip Powder Nails?
Follow the steps described below to apply dip powder nails.
- Make your nails ready by removing nail polish, and any oils that may already be on the nails.
- Now apply bonder to your nail. It is used for adhesion.
- Now apply a layer of basecoat. Dip your nails in the powder before the base coat dries.
- Take your nail out of the powder and repeat the above two steps until you get the desired look.
- After getting the look that you want, it is time to add an activator and sealant. Then let your nail dry.
- Now use a nail file and buff to give the shape and appearance that you want.
- In the last step, apply a layer of topcoat to preserve dip powder and other elements.
What Tips Should I Keep in Mind?
A few tips that can come in handy include:
- Always clean your brushes after using them. It will help you increase their longevity.
- Keep all the required tools ready beforehand so that you do not face any trouble during the procedure.
- Do not use an excessive amount of powder. Less is more to guarantee the best results.
Dip powder nails are trendy, easy to apply, and long-lasting. It is important to know how to apply them, and what items to use during this procedure, so that you can get the results that you want.