Let’s get real for a moment. No one has the time to wash their hair every single day, right? But what can one do of all the gunk and grease that gets accumulated in their hair over time? The answer is quite simple: switch to a dry shampoo. It is the ultimate cheat code for skipping frequent hair washes without sacrificing your love for fresh, straight-out of a salon-like hair. You can learn about various types of hair care products and their limitations, on this website: www.suredress.net
Today, there are multiple hair products online that help in cleansing your scalp. But there’s something unique about dry hair shampoo. It cleanses your hair without using any water. This has led to the debate, whether dry shampoo cleanses your scalp or not. So, to help you pick the right side, we’ve lined up its pros and cons along with its substantive abilities.
Table of Contents
How Does Dry Shampoo Work?
For starters, the starch formula present within dry shampoo soaks up the excess sebum and oils produced by your scalp. Likewise, it also camouflages the dirt and grime and boosts the overall volume of your hair. This helps in transforming your limp, flat hair into fresh and voluminous hair.
Advantages Of Dry Shampoo
- Extends your shampooing days: It increases your hair wash intervals at a stretch by giving you manageable hair, in a matter of just a few minutes.
- Travel-friendly: A dry hair shampoo is easy to carry around. This means you can have refreshed tresses anywhere and at any time.
- Adds volume: The molecules within a dry shampoo provide the dual action of refreshing and volumizing your hair.
- Preserves the colour: Dry shampoo saves the day by working its magic on your scalp whilst keeping your hair colour intact.
Drawbacks Of Dry Shampoo
- Product Build-Up: Excessive use of dry shampoo on hair can lead to product build-up, which can make your hair coarse.
- Dry and Brittle Hair: Overusing can strip the natural oils from your scalp and leave you with dry and brittle hair.
- Dandruff And Irritated Scalp: If not shampooed for days, the residue can lead to dandruff and an irritated scalp.
Do You Need A Dry Shampoo?
If you have an oily scalp or if you reside in a hot and humid climate, then you should definitely buy dry shampoo. It is the ultimate saviour to keep your greasy scalp at bay! Likewise, if you have extremely dry and coarse hair, you might want to use it only once a week. Either way, moderation is the key to reap its enormous benefits.